qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to use lifetime policies
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:25:57 GMT
Hey Gordon and Davin,
I think Gordon's comment around the client release is very pertinent,
though checking through an earlier mail from Davin he says:

"

I'm very interested in the REST API for the C++ broker and I've got
git-svn-id:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk@155854913f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
checked out.  I went into the
qpid/java directory and ran:
"

Looking through that in a browser that does contain the Java Broker and
Client stuff as far as I can see, so doing "ant" in the "qpid/java/"
directory *should* build both.

My current best guess is still that the QPID_HOME environment variable
hasn't been set, though clearly it'll make sense for Davin to actually
check which jars have been build and put into "qpid/src/java/build/lib"

Frase