qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: # node name and other addressing stuff - was Re: How to use lifetime policies
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:11:59 GMT
On 01/10/2014 03:30 PM, Fraser Adams wrote:
> Cheers Rob, glad to know I wasn't *totally* losing my marbles and this
> stuff really *is* a black art :'(
> Well "glad" in the loosest sense, totally agree with your last sentence!

> On 10/01/14 14:55, Rob Godfrey wrote:
>> So, definitely seems like we (Qpid) could use some more documentation
>> then

There is an AMQP_1.0 readme in the cpp directory. That describes the
mapping of the API to AMQP 1.0 including the use of '#'.

I agree it is not in the most obvious place or the most useful format yet.

Part of the problem I find is that it is quite hard to modify the
documentation we do have. This isn't just the process required, though
that feels more complicated than it needs to be also. Its also the
structure of the existing documents.