qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to use lifetime policies
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:34:59 GMT
On 11/01/14 02:03, Davin Shearer wrote:
> Wow, I didn't know about this but I'll definitely try it out.

Hi again Davin, I'm afraid that I just realised that there could
probably do with being some slightly better documentation.
I've updated the README.txt on trunk - you can see it here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/README.txt

I *think* that 0.24 was the first release that the Java based QMF2 stuff
made it into, but it's pretty self-contained (it's really just a JMS
Application) so if you are using an older release you can pull
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/tools/src/java/
And it should work with brokers from 0.8 onwards (though there are a few
quirks with 0.8, everything from 0.10 should behave properly though).

Hopefully the updated README.txt is enough to get you started.

Frase