qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to use lifetime policies
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:51:32 GMT
On 01/10/2014 02:26 PM, Shearer, Davin wrote:
> I took some python code from Apache Dispatch Router and modified it to work
> with the qpid broker directly without using the dispatch router.
[...]
> This is just using proton, which is great, but the problem is that the
> dynamic queues have a permanent lifetime policy as demonstrated here:

Ok, this now is something that could be fixed in the broker. It could
(and arguably should) default to delete-on-close for dynamic nodes.

I've raised an issue to track that and will fix it before too long I
hope: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5463

Your initial email suggested you were using the Qpid Java broker? That
may default as expected (Rob?).