qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject [VOTE] Initial Release of Dispatch (0.1 RC5)
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:42:39 GMT
I am re-starting the vote on the initial release of the Qpid Dispatch
message router.  This vote is to use RC5 as the official 0.1 release.

Source location:

http://people.apache.org/~tross/qpid-dispatch-0.1rc5/

Documentation:

http://qpid.apache.org/components/dispatch-router/index.html

Notes for version 0.1:

http://qpid.apache.org/components/dispatch-router/release-0.1.html

Please note that this version of Dispatch requires Proton 0.6 and will
be released pending this vote and the successful release of Proton 0.6.

Please register your vote.  I will keep the voting open for at least 72
business hours.

[ ] Yes, release Dispatch 0.1 RC5 as 0.1
[ ] No, do not release for the following reasons:

-Ted