qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.26 release update - RC2 is available
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:13:12 GMT
On 01/02/2014 07:55 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> RC2 is now available from revision 1551622 of the release branch:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.26-rc2/
>    http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.26-rc2-testing.txt
>
> Please give it a test and report what you find.  I discovered one new
> blocker, QPID-5445, which Darryl has since resolved.  Besides that,
> there are still memory leaks reported in the C++ store module.

Installed python client and c++ broker tools. Tested those against the
c++ broker. Tested basic connectivity via 1.0 between c++ messaging
client and java broker. Compiled and ran hello example (not actually in
release tarball) for the AMQP 1.0 JMS client against c++ broker. The
README for this client references pages on which there appears to be no
relevant documentation; might be worth changing that even if its
removing thos links and adding one for the Hellp example in svn?