qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Kattelmann <skattelm...@tpip.net>
Subject Dispatch Router message routing
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:28:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently working on gathering logs from devices in a network via
AMQP. The dispatch router seems to be a good choice for this. I tried
the examples provided with

svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/dispatch/trunk/doc/book/release-0.1.md

and everything works fine (I'm using the rc3 of Proton 0.6). Then I
tried using two routers (on different machines) in a network to test
routing a message but from the provided documentation I'm not able to
figure out how to get this running. Are there examples of message
routing available? I'm especially interested in the use of the
'to'-field of an AMQP message.

-Sascha