qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Listas@Adminlinux" <lis...@adminlinux.com.br>
Subject Queue size limits
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 16:43:51 GMT
Hi,

I have a "ubuntu12.04 + qpidd-0.14-2 + qpidd-msgstore-0.14-1" cluster.

I have a queue 'myqueue' with --durable --file-size=24 --file-count=8
params.
In my environment, many applications send messages to "myqueue", but
only an application reads and removes messages from it. Sometimes when
many applications send messages simultaneously, the following error occurs:

"Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded on queue 'myqueue'. "

(Usually when the queue size is around 9MB)

Should I increase the value of file-size and file-count?

Thanks!
--
Thiago Henrique
www.adminlinux.com.br