qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Windows and Linux Perl Client
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:07:04 GMT
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:34:45AM -0800, Jeremy Smith wrote:
> Hi, started to try to build them today, but have been distracted by another non related
issue.

> I am using Windows 7 64, but am trying to build 32 bit as we have a number of xp clients
that need the Perl modules.

> Experiences so far:
>
> I had hoped to use VS express 2010, seems like that is not recommended, I have issues
with some of the 2010 redist dll's which cant be found even though I have installed them,
have not investigated yet.

I see the 2012 version is available as well. Any reason for me to not
use that?

> But very happy if you (or anyone else) wants to help/advise me.

I have a Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit environment that I can use for
development work. Hopefully with that I can get a similar build
environment to what you have.

> Will join irc tomorrow

Excellent! :D

Delivering value year after year.