qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Request for fix for 0.26
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 03:19:34 GMT
On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 14:49 -0500, Justin Ross wrote:
> Greetings, everyone.
> RC3 is now available from revision 1558617 of the release branch:
>   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.26-rc3/
>   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.26-rc3-testing.txt
> I'm now building and testing with the latest released version of
> Fedora, 20.  It shows up a new failure in the C++ tests, ssl_test.
> The C++ memory leaks in the store are also still present (and have
> been since alpha!).  I'm looking into the SSL test issue now.  We need
> information about whether the reported leaks are real defects as soon
> as possible.

The SSL test issue was indeed a bug that would probably have nixed all
SSL usage under newer versions of the NSS libraries. I've a fix checked
into trunk now.

The change is  https://svn.apache.org/r1560575

The git repo SHA is ac51ca3f2be3df75c54eae14a50dc2e3d758b693

If I can get a speedy review and ack then I can get it into  0.26