qpid-users mailing list archives

From Xiong Zou <zouxi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Client] warning Session was not closed cleanly
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:07:07 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Appreciate your help a lot!

To use the new qpid:messaging APIs, I can just replace qpid::client to
qpid:messaging in my source codes? I cannot find any pub-sub sample code for
new qpid:messaging APIs.

As for the existing qpid::client APIs, I will test your suggestions and
update the result.

And I found some difficulty if I use m_subscriptions.run(). In this case I
will call m_subscriptions.cancel(m_vecQueueUIDs[i]); from a different
thread, are these APIs of m_subscriptions thread safe? They seems not when I
check their source codes.

Or I have to send cancel subscription messages into receiver queues from
another thread, which is a bit troublesome with my current design.

Thanks & regards,
Xiong