qpid-users mailing list archives

From jeremyasmith <jeremyasm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Windows and Linux Perl Client
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:53:09 GMT
I need some advice, we are currently upgrading our broker from 0.12 to 0.22
or later.

We are heavy Perl users both in Linux and Windows, for 0.12 we developed our
own client using the c libraries, this has worked fine but has proved
difficult to maintain and the maintainer who was much smarter than me has
moved on :-)

So for the new broker we would like to use the Perl bindings from the Qpid
installation, I have managed to build them on Linux and would next want to
build them on Windows, but I suspect this may not be easy due to the need
for Perl development libraries??? I may be incorrect but if anyone has
experience of building the Perl client on Windows I would be very grateful.

Jeremy