qpid-users mailing list archives

From trivedi_ravi13 <trivedi_rav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject qpid::client::Connection::newSession() seems to be hanging
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:31:53 GMT
My application has multiple receivers & senders. It seems to be hanging
forever when calling function qpid::client::Connection::newSession(). It
occurs in the scenario when application disconnects ( due to n/w loss) &
reconnects to the broker again after sometime. I am trying to declare some
queues & create receiver on that after re-connection. Issue doesn't occur
always.  Is it a blocking function i.e waiting for ack or response from
broker ? I am using Qpid 0.12 Client APIs