qpid-users mailing list archives

From uromahn <ulr...@ulrichromahn.net>
Subject Re: Serious Bug in AMQP 1.0 JMS Client with persistent messages
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 23:28:10 GMT
Ok, I did the following:

1. got the latest sources for ActiveMQ 5.10-SNAPSHOT and built from source
2. got the latest sources for qpid and build amqp-1-0-client-jms from source
3. started ActiveMQ 5.10-SNAPSHOT enabling levelDB (Java) and NIO on the
AMQP connector
4. re-built my test program with the latest amqp-1-0-client-jms libraries

After re-running my test, I still have one message (the last one sent)
missing after killing my broker.

However, when I change to the standard amqp connector (non-NIO), I don't
have a missing message. Looks like there is a lingering bug in the amqp+nio
connector on ActiveMQ as well.

Now comes the $1Mill question (which is probably wrong in this mailing list
since it belongs to the ActiveMQ community): is there a chance to back-port
those fixes to ActiveMQ 5.9.0? If you would provide me with a list of
commits or changed files, I can probably attempt this myself, but I'd rather
have the official committers do that and provide a 5.9.1 release.