qpid-users mailing list archives

From uromahn <ulr...@ulrichromahn.net>
Subject Re: Serious Bug in AMQP 1.0 JMS Client with persistent messages
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:28:33 GMT
I changed my test to use 'sync-publish=true' in my connection URL as
suggested.
However, now I am facing another issue:
Publishing to my qpid-cpp broker becomes extremely slow: less than 1 msg/sec
compared to 1000+ msgs/sec with async publish!
Publishing to an ActiveMQ 5.9.0 broker seems to hang in the
producer.send(msg) method. I see one message being enqueued in the broker
and then nothing else happens and the client just hangs there. I suspect
that the client is waiting for some acknowledgement which the AMQP Connector
in ActiveMQ never sends.

So, it appears that the sync-publish mode is simply unusable.