qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Matos <bruno.ma...@paradigmaxis.pt>
Subject Re: AMQP 1.0 tcpdumps wanted
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:39:12 GMT
Hi Pavel,

Do you have a repository where I can put the files?

Regards,
Bruno Matos

On 12/23/2013 02:42 PM, Pavel Moravec wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am implementing AMQP 1.0 dissector to Wireshark, as I feel it is needed for debugging
qpid<->clients communication. Before I commit the code to Wireshark upstream, I would
like to test the implementation on as much various PDUs as possible.

> Therefore I am kindly asking you (as the community I am involved in) to send me tcpdumps
with miscellaneous AMQP 1.0 traffic, e.g.:
> - non-anonymous SASL authentication
> - TLS
> - various application headers in various primitive types (e.g. timestamp, uuid, float,..)
> - transactions
> ..
>
> Surely, I will not share any information (like IP address or so) from the tcpdump, I
just need them to check my almost-done dissector really works well for as variety PDUs as
possible.

> As a result, you would get better Wireshark dissector of AMQP 1.0, that will help you
to troubleshoot whatever qpid communication problem you have.

> Wishing you successful new year.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Pavel

Bruno Matos