qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kerry Bonin <kerrybo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Read [was: Is anyone using the QMF C++ Agent and Console development libraries (libqmf2)?]
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:33:13 GMT
Thanks!  I'm absolutely fine w/ using the messaging APIs, and thanks for
the example, its clear enough.  Is there any data available from the
console APIs (I used them a long time ago - 0.8? - weren't very stable)
that I can't get using the message APIs?  And where can I look for the best
documentation that does exist?