qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Please Read [was: Is anyone using the QMF C++ Agent and Console development libraries (libqmf2)?]
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:19:37 GMT
On 11/19/2013 11:09 PM, Kerry Bonin wrote:
> Hello!  I was just about to look them over, as I need access to queue loads
> on the brokers.  If you are considering deprecating them, what would be the
> recommended way to access QMF data from the broker in a C++ client app?

My personal recommendation is just to construct the relevant map
messages yourself. It is a little messy and there isn't great
documentation, but it is actually quite simple to do and in my view will
be less trouble in the long run. I'm certainly willing to help out with
specific questions/issues.

Attached is an example program that shows how to get the message depth
for a named queue to give you an idea of what's involved.