qpid-users mailing list archives

From Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: QPID does not compile on mac
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 21:26:24 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

> Hi All !
>
> I'm new to this list.

Welcome!

> QPID does not compile on mac.

Correct.

> Are there plans to support QPID on OS X platform ?

I'm not immediately aware of any in-progress effort to support Qpid on OS X. If you would
like to do the work to get Qpid running on OS X, that would be great. I encourage you to post
any questions here, and any patches to a JIRA that you could open to track needed changes.

If you find yourself in a position of desiring outside help to get Qpid running on OS X, I'd
be pleased to discuss this with you. Please contact me any time.

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications