qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: C++ broker: AMQP 0.10 versus 1.0 performance
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:37:55 GMT
Hi Gordon,

I'm using using a reject type queue with qpid.file_count 16, qpid.file_size
4096 and qpid.max_size 4294967296. The receiving client connects with SSL,
creates a receiver with capacity 1000 and consumes the messages in a while
cycle with acknowledging after every 100 messages. The message producer
connects without SSL, it generates messages with random characters and
sends them. I was attaching correlation IDs to the messages, but when I
tried to disable it, it doesn't change the situation.

The build of proton as well as qpid was done without any special options
... just cmake, make all and make install.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub