qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: QPid Ruby client and SSL
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:38:04 GMT
In the Java client, the SSL issues are very easy to analyse using the SSL
debugging mode which can be switched on using the system property
"javax.net.debug=ssl". It would be great to have something similar in the
C++ client (and in the scripting languages clients build on top of the C++
client). But to my understanding the C++ client is for the SSL negotiation
using the NSS library for which I never found such a nice debugging option.

Regards
Jakub