qpid-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Vaughan <tvaug...@onyxpoint.com>
Subject QPid Ruby client and SSL
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:49:38 GMT
All,

I've been trying to get the Ruby (cqpid) libraries to play well with the
Qpid server without much success.

I've tried setting the QPID_SSL_USE_EXPORT_POLICY and QPID_SSL_CERT_DB
environment variables but the SSL negotiation is not completing.

Testing with Openssl s_server and am getting the following error:

SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad certificate:s3_pkt.c:1193:SSL
alert number 42

I'm not trying to use a client certificate, simply an SSL encrypted session
and I've verified that my NSS database has the appropriate CA entries.

The error remains whether or not I try to provide a client certificate per
the C++ environment variables.

Has anyone gotten this type of setup to work successfully?

Thanks,

Trevor

--
Trevor Vaughan