qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coaxing an error message out of qpid-cpp - unable to connect
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 07:38:51 GMT
You can control creation of queues through options in your destination
strings, e.g instructing your producers/consumers/both to ensure the queue
is created when they start up.

The documentation for the address strings is at:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/programming/book/section-addresses.html

A simple example showing an address (the bit in quotes) indicating for both
consumers and producers to create the queue is:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/programming/book/section-addresses.html#idm241445126208

Robbie