qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coaxing an error message out of qpid-cpp - unable to connect
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:30:28 GMT
The AMQP 1.0 client and AMQP 0-10 client dont share a common configuration,
and it looks like you are mixing the two.

See
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.24/programming/book/QpidJNDI.html#section-jms-connection-urlfor
documentation for the 0-10 client Connection URLs.

You might want to try something like:
amqp://user:pass@clientid/vhost?brokerlist='tcp://host:port?ssl='true''

Robbie