qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a collection of topics
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 04:16:48 GMT
Sure here is how I create multiple topics

    Void CreateDynamicTopic(int con)
    {
    std::string queue_name = std::string("amq.topic/")  + "Symbol_Topic_" +
boost::lexical_cast<std::string>(con);
    std::string sender_string =  queue_name +";{node:{type:topic}}";
    connection = qpid::messaging::Connection("127.0.0.1");
    connection.open();
    connection.setOption("tcp-nodelay", true);
    Session session  = connection.createSession();
    sender = session.createSender(sender_string) ;
    sender.setCapacity(sender_capacity);
    }

    for(int i=0 ; i<900;i++)
    {
      CreateDynamicQueue(i)
    }

I wanted to know if there could be a faster way that I could just pass a
whole list to Qpid and it creates topics from that list