qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch 0.1 Release
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:34:50 GMT
I'd like to clarify the intent of this email as I see that it might be
misinterpreted.

The announced package is a release candidate for a proposed initial
release of Dispatch Router.  It is not an official release because it
has not gone through the required release process.  It has been put out
as a solicitation for testing and feedback.  I would like to put this,
or a subsequent release candidate forward for a vote in the PMC in the
near future.

Regards,

-Ted