qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Flow Control for JMS Durable Subscribers
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:58:03 GMT
On 10/20/2013 10:19 PM, Andrew Grissom wrote:
> I took a look at the examples and that works just like I wanted, I'm not sure how my
googling missed that page.
> I also saw that I can have the queue be auto-deleted after a certain time period, but
it does not seem to work when I make the queues durable. For example:
> my-topic; {link:{durable:True, name:'my-subscription', x-declare:{auto-delete:True, arguments:{'qpid.auto_delete_timeout':30}}}}
>
> In this case I see durable in qpid-config.  If I remove durable:True, I see auto-delete.
 Is this the expected behavior and if it is, is there a way to have the broker automatically
delete a durable subscription queue after a certain period of time?

That is certainly not the behaviour I would expect. Using the same
address with the c++ client for example, the queue created is both
durable and auto-deleted (with delay as configured).

Could you create a bug report for that:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID