qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Dispatch Router component
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:12:02 GMT
It was pointed out to me that sloppy wording on my part may have led to
an impression other than the one intended. At the risk of digging a
bigger hole, I'd like to try to correct that.

On 10/11/2013 12:36 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> As I said before, my interest is not in reforming OASIS. My interest is
> in the Qpid project and in demonstrable interoperability and choice.

The statement above was simply intended to clarify the purpose of my
comments in this thread.

I was trying to ensure the conversation did not veer off in an
unintended direction rather than voicing any more general opinion.

I have an interest in *anything* that can deliver practical
interoperability and choice for messaging users.

I apologise for the lack of precision in my original email and any
misunderstanding that may have caused.