qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Proton cmake PerlLibs Not Found Ubuntu 11.10
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 18:15:04 GMT
Thanks Darryl,

Re: Do you see the output "Trying alternative search for Perl" in your Cmake
output? yes I did.

Ubuntu 11.10 is indeed fairly old to be fair, I probably should upgrade
but it always takes me an age to get my system back how I like it and
every time I upgrade I find someone has messed around with the UI and I
can't find where anything is :-)

So I'm not sure if it's still present on later Ubuntu versions - I'm
pretty sure Rob Godfrey runs Ubuntu 12.something so he might know.

Frase