qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Building C++ broker persistence?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 18:06:41 GMT

Thanks for all of the responses Gordon. I'm not *aware* of dependencies
not being installed. Normally cmake has been pretty good at flagging
that sort of thing up.

I had a quick look at legacystore.cmake and the dependencies
BerkelyDB/libaio/libuuid look pretty much the same as those for the
original persistence mechanism, which was built on the same box. It
looks like there's no error messages emitted until BUILD_LEGACYSTORE is
set and that looks like its set in the "else (DEFINED
legacystore_force)" - could probably do with some extra messages in that
stanza if the dependencies aren't met - I'm pretty sure I just see the
"Legacystore is excluded from build." message. I'll have a play now I
know vaguely where to look :-)

How does one force BUILD_LEGACYSTORE on in cmake? is it just
cmake .. -DBUILD_LEGACYSTORE=true

Cheers,
Frase