qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Moravec <pmora...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Flow Control for JMS Durable Subscribers
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:46:30 GMT
What version of qpid Java client do you use? I tried 0.24 and it created the queue with proper

$ ./run_example.sh org.apache.qpid.example.Drain -f -c 1 "amq.fanout; {link:{durable:True,
name:'my-subscription', x-declare:{auto-delete:True, arguments:{'qpid.auto_delete_timeout':10}}}}"
&
$ qpid-stat -q
Queues
  queue                                     dur  autoDel  excl  msg   msgIn  msgOut  bytes
 bytesIn  bytesOut  cons  bind
qpid.auto_delete_timeout=10 --argument no-local=False
$

Kind regards,
Pavel