qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Proton cmake PerlLibs Not Found Ubuntu 11.10
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 12:45:45 GMT
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 10:42:08PM +0100, Fraser Adams wrote:
> On 04/10/13 19:47, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> >Can you post the output for the following commands?
> >
> >$ perl -V:installarchlib
> >$ perl -MConfig -e "print \$Config{archlibexp}"
> >$ perl -MConfig -e "print \$Config{libperl}"
> >
> perl -V:installarchlib
> installarchlib='/usr/lib/perl/5.12';
>
> perl -MConfig -e "print \$Config{archlibexp}"
> /usr/lib/perl/5.12
>
> perl -MConfig -e "print \$Config{libperl}"
> libperl.so.5.12.4

I don't know if it makes a difference, but the only way the first two
differ from what I see on my Fedora system is that there's no separate
directory for the Perl release number; i.e., I have

^_^ [J:0/1014] mcpierce@mcpierce-laptop:~ $ perl -V:installarchlib
installarchlib='/usr/lib64/perl5';

^_^ [J:0/1014] mcpierce@mcpierce-laptop:~ $ perl -MConfig -e "print
\$Config{archlibexp}"
/usr/lib64/perl5

Do you see the output "Trying alternative search for Perl" in your Cmake
output? If not, then it's for some reason not using our internal module
for Cmake. If it is, I'll setup an Ubuntu instance here and debug it
more.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/