qpid-users mailing list archives

From guenther <GM...@fugro.be>
Subject Re: AMQP_1.0 activemq server side context.xml configuration spring
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:25:16 GMT
Hi Gordon,

regarding my "businessRequestQueue" the issue was that when I just put that
name into the properties file
the way you mention:

queue.topicExchange=businessRequestQueue

and let the queue be generated "automatically" by the
org.apache.qpid.amqp_1_0.jms.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory (this
is the 1.0-version of the Factory in the example) keeping the example-code

Destination destination = (Destination) context.lookup("topicExchange");

I got a DestinationImpl as the destination and not a QueueImpl and this
somehow led to an exception when I tried to send the message. Actually I
don't know why this happened. But as soon I ignored the properties file for
the creation of the destination and used in a "hardcoded" way (in the sense
that it didn't use the Factory for the creation)

Destination destination = session.createQueue("businessRequestQueue");

it worked.

Regarding JIRA: someone from the Qpid team should say, if there's any
purpose behind not having a default constructor any more for the connection
factory.

Kind Regards,
G√ľnther