qpid-users mailing list archives

From guenther <GM...@fugro.be>
Subject AMQP_1.0 activemq server side context.xml configuration spring
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:32:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to implement the Hello-example, but would like to use Spring with
Tomcat on the server side. Currently I have an application.xml (which I
successfully used for activemq and tcp) with a JNDI-reference to a
context.xml which looks like this:

<Context reloadable="true">
	<Resource auth="Container"
	   name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
	   type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
	   description="JMS Connection Factory"
	   factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
	   brokerURL="vm:broker:(tcp://127.0.0.1:6000)?persistent=false"/>
</Context>

So what would I have to change here to make this work with AMQP_1.0.?

Thanks,
G√ľnther