qpid-users mailing list archives

From mrich <Matthew.R...@qxlva.com>
Subject Re: Specifying SSL information in URL for AMQP 1.0
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:59:03 GMT
Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the clarification, I thought as much (as posted in my 'edited'
original post), I was just hoping there is some other way of dictating this,
which presumably there is not (without creating my own factory I guess)

The problem I have is if you think of a scenario where you need to send
messages to multiple queues that are represented by different clients and
therefore secured by different certificates meaning I cannot use the global
(JVM) settings.

Do you believe that the API should provide a way of customising the security
information on a per connection/factory basis, which would warrant a jira
issue being raised?

Thanks for your patient response.