qpid-users mailing list archives

From mrich <Matthew.R...@qxlva.com>
Subject Qpid AMQP 1.0 Integration with ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:16:31 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to integrate Qpid to ActiveMQ using AMQP 1.0 protocol. (e.g.
create a Java client that is capable of reading and writing to an AMQP queue
hosted by ActiveMQ (5.8), which uses version 1.0 of the protocol).

I have created a project using the libraries on your website and your
examples (e.g. 'Drain.java'), but when I run it I receive the following
errors:
Java Client/Project:  org.apache.qpid.AMQConnectionFailureException:
connect() aborted [error code 200: reply success]
ActiveMQ broker window: Caused by:
org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.TransportException: AMQP header mismatch value
1, expecting 0

I am using the following dependencies, as advised:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
            <artifactId>qpid-client</artifactId>
            <version>0.24</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
            <artifactId>qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms</artifactId>
            <version>0.24</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-jms_1.1_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>

Looking through the code of the attached libraries, using AMQConnection as
in the 'Drain' example, this doesnt appear to support AMQP 1.0 (looking at
delegate).

Could you please clarify if I am missing something, and any advice on how to
get a Java client communicating with ActiveMQ on AMQP 1.0 is appreciated.

Thanks.