qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way for topics to be deleted when the creator shuts down
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:53:20 GMT
While going through the manual I came across the following

Create, Delete, and Assert Policies
The create, delete, and assert policies specify who should perfom the
associated action:

• always: the action is performed by any messaging client
• sender: the action is only performed by a sender
• receiver: the action is only performed by a receiver
• never: the action is never performed (this is the default)

So I am thinking that If I create the sender as such

std::string sender_string = std::string("amq.topic/") + queue_name
+";{create:always, delete:sender, node:{type:topic}}";

The following characteristics would be exhibited (Please correct me if I am
wrong)

1-Once the sender application stops due to whatever reason the exchange
gets removed and all the receivers would get an exception ?