qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aleš Trček <Ales.Tr...@halcom.si>
Subject Reappearing messages with qpidc and bdb persistency store
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:41:02 GMT
Hi all,

Every now and then, when I restart my qpidc broker (version 0.22) some messages reappear in
the queues, although they were long since taken from the queues (and committed).
Something like that (qpid-stat output):
  queue                                          dur  autoDel  excl  msg   msgIn  msgOut
bytes  bytesIn  bytesOut  cons  bind
  ==============================================================================================================================
  some_queue_or_another                              Y            0   125    125       0
 1.31k    1.31k        1     5

I then restart (qpidd --quit; qpidd --daemon --load-module ....) the broker, and I get something
like this:
  queue                                          dur  autoDel  excl  msg   msgIn  msgOut
bytes  bytesIn  bytesOut  cons  bind
  ==============================================================================================================================
  some_queue_or_another                              Y           125   125   0        1.31k
  1.31k       0        1     5

Queues are created like this:
qpid-config add queue some_queue_or_another --durable --argument=qpid.priorities=10 --file-count=16
--file-size=512

As said, sometimes the messages magically reappear, sometimes they don't. I didn't yet get
the pattern when or why.
I use transacted sessions, and I am sure, that all messages get committed OK.

Did anybody else have some similar problem?

Regards,
Ales