qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aleš Trček <Ales.Tr...@halcom.si>
Subject RE: Qpid C++ broker & JMS rollback not working properly
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:57:02 GMT
You're too fast for me :) (have seen your mail, but had meetings & stuff). Anyway, this
was obviously the problem, since sure enough, with non-priority queues it worked, I just didn't
try it before...
So, I applied the patch, rebuilt the broker and now it works again. Thank you very much for
the swift solution.

Regards,
Ales

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Sim [mailto:gsim@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:20 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Qpid C++ broker & JMS rollback not working properly

On 08/20/2013 11:57 AM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 08/19/2013 11:28 PM, Aleš Trček wrote:
>> Is there something broken/changed in qpidc 0.22 or am I missing
>> something?
>
> There were some major changes to qpidd between 0.18 and 0.22 and I can
> see a bug that I think might be at the root of this. Can you send me
> your reproducer or attach it to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5085, just to make sure I'm
> seeing the same thing as you?

Alternatively (or as well as) you could try patching your broker with the change[1] I've just
committed (which I think should fix the issue).
I've verified that it works against 0.22 also.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/broker/PriorityQueue.cpp?r1=1515793&r2=1515792&pathrev=1515793&view=patch