qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Qpid throwed WSAENOBUFS while receiving data from a broker
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:31:43 GMT
One more update from my side ... I finally managed to build the 0.22
release. The problem is fully reproducible there as well. However, I tried
to increase the BufferCount value in AsynchIO.h from 4 to 5 and that seems
to solve the problem - at least in the terms that the error doesn't
reproduce anymore.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub