qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Creating a queue and bindings from an address in qpid.messaging / AMQP 1.0
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:46:26 GMT
Ah, nice, with the shared capability it is as I wanted it :-)

Are these AMQP 1.0 related changes documented somewhere? The trunk
documentation section on the website doesn't contain the C++ broker docu
... only the Java broker docu and the Programming guide (which doesn't seem
to mention 1.0 anyway).