qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.24 release update - proposed final RC3
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:14:02 GMT
  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.24-rc4/

I've created RC4 with all the license patches that have come in so
far, and I'm going to raise a vote for it.  There are some important
caveats, however.

  - I'm starting a vacation in an hour, and I won't return until September 2nd.
  - It's not clear that all the license headers we need for release
are in place.

In the interest of expediency, I'll start the vote anyhow.  If you all
decide we've fixed the license headers well enough to proceed, cool.
Otherwise, I'll make a new RC when I return and we'll vote again.

Justin