qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh Kushwaha <kushwah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on amqp 1.0 payload Type ??
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 07:54:50 GMT
Hi Rob ,

3.2.8 AMQP Value
<type name="amqp-value" class="restricted" source="*" provides="section">
<descriptor name="amqp:amqp-value:*" code="0x00000000:0x00000077"/>
</type>
*An amqp-value section contains a single AMQP value. /*
*
*
*Does single amqp value means it can n't have list ,array and map kind of
data type ??*
*
*
*Regards,*