qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.24 release update - proposed final RC3
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:51:07 GMT
As Rob mentioned in his comment on QPID-4961, I noticed there are a number
of new unlicenced files (various xml, html, css, js, md, java files
primarily) spread across the tree that dont have licences and seem like
they need to:

http://people.apache.org/~robbie/qpid/0.24/0.24rc3_rat_output.txt

Robbie