qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Java Broker - Master Failure and Recovery
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:57:50 GMT
Hi James,

Can you elaborate on the full state of the cluster (e.g both nodes running,
second node only running because first node went down while it was the
master, what the desginatedPrimry settings were etc) and also how it got
into that state (e.g killed the first node while it was master, pulled the
netowrk cable, etc etc). The behaviour can be fairly subtle at times and
the below doesn't really provide enough information to fully reason about.

Robbie

When you said below that you tried 'un designating' the