qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX interface with Java Broker .20
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 16:25:07 GMT
The below looks reasonable, in which case another option would be that the
mbean provider isnt being discovered. Do you have the qpid-bdbstore-jmx jar
in your lib/plugins folder?

If so, can you outline the steps you used to set up and start the broker? I
downloaded the 0.20 release before replying earlier and tried this out
without incident, simply adding the BDB JE jar and configuring a vhost with
the HA store using the example from the 0.20 docs (sans typo), after which
starting the broker I found the MBean has been created.

Robbie