qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic queue cleanup
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 16:55:07 GMT
Hi James

You can control the amount of heap memory allocated to the Broker by
setting the QPID_JAVA_MEM environment option before you call qpid-server
script.  It accepts standard JVM memory options e.g. -Xmx4g.

However, I'm curious to understand more about your failure case.   What
store are you using (bdb, derby)?  Are the queues marked durable?   Do you
have the stack trace?

It would be informative if you can reproduce the issue with the broker
logging turned up to debug (change the org.apache.qpid logger within
etc/log4j.xml (line 92) from warn to debug).  I am especially interested in
the debug produced by the class VirtualHostConfigRecoveryHandler.  (Either
post output to this thread (please ellipse repeative lines or use pastebin).

Kind regards, Keith.