qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way Qpid could preserve messages in TOPICS. Possibility ?
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:55:21 GMT
It seems like we are running into a requirement and I wanted to know if
there was a way for TOPICS to preserve the last message Initially I was
using LVQ which was really great however due to acknowledging messages and
the delay we get because of that I moved to using QPID topics instead of
queues. Now I want to know if there is a way of preserving the last message
in a topic or if there is a way of disabling receive acknowledgment in
Queues.