qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possibility Running multiple instances of broker on the same machine.
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:44:42 GMT
Thank you for your reply Steve. I tried doing that and I get the following
response:

C:\qpid-0.18\qpid-0.18\cpp\src\Release>qpidd --tcp-nodelay --auth=no
--port=5677

2013-08-29 16:44:18 [Broker] critical Unexpected error:
\TEMP\QPIDD.DATA/lock: T
he process cannot access the file because another process has locked a
portion o
f the file.

any way I could tell it to create or access another .DATA file ?