qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to test Qpid c++ broker ?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:43:38 GMT
On 08/23/2013 08:29 AM, kevency_poche wrote:
> i installed Qpid c++ broker on fedora. I want to test that one regarding
> performance and working, etc.
> Are there any test cases implemented for that ??
> The tests in /src/tests are useful to measure only performance ??
> thanks in advance ..

There are two options. The first is qpid-perftest/qpid-latencytest.
These were the original performance tools but use an old (and now
deprecated API). Their replacement is the qpid-cpp-benchmark script
along with qpid-send and qpid-receiver utilities. This script requires
the python client libraries also however.